what to wear
To ensure that you or your child is comfortable while training at Ninja Generations, we recommend activewear such as:
- Running shorts, joggers, leggings
- Dri-Fit shirts, t-shirts, tank tops
- Socks and tennis shoes
Due to risk of injury, we DO NOT recommend wearing the following:
- Flip flops, sandals, Crocs
- Loose bracelets and necklaces
- Large earrings
what to Bring
We recommend that you bring the following with you or your child to have the best experience at Ninja Generations!
- Water bottles, Gatorade, Vitamin Water
- Hair ties, headbands, scrunchies
We provide cubbies for participants to place their items in while participating in gym activties.
Keep in Touch
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about upcoming workshops!